SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

A TH would indicate a new announcement, given that the...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    A TH would indicate a new announcement, given that the announcement about MasterCard has now been made and disclosed in full. AF did refer to several acquisitions, so I'm guessing there is another in the pipeline ready to go, or another significant announcement. And further to discussions on this and other threads about this referral deal being like a million others, it is not. Deals of this nature are indeed rare, as is the 5 year term. Many companies have agreements to USE MasterCard and have it as a payment option, and these are standard agreements, usually renewed yearly. The CRO deal is a commitment from Mastercard for 5 years, with them basically adopting the role of onsellers of the technology.. Mastercard has the right to refer customers to CRO, to suggest that customers use Spenda. I am not going to further enter the debate about the use of the word 'MAY', but it suffices to say, if you apply common sense, that no global company is going to thrash out a deal worth 30% of the revenue of each customer who onboards from their recommendation, if they are half -hearted and non committed to the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7255552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.