SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Just to clarify a few things:consider this year as a continual...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Just to clarify a few things:
    consider this year as a continual metamorphosis with an eye on the end game-
    1. acquired Appstab to own the software, which is really the golden goose in terms of potential
    2. Acquisition of Invigo to give them expertise in the debt market
    3. Agreement with Freshsupply, which is the door opener into Agribusiness both here and overseas
    4. Significant new agreement with MasterCard which is the leg in the door for global expansion and ties FreshSupply and Invigo into the picture
    5. Acquisition of Greenshoots, which significantly expands e-commerce capabilities
    6. Debt warehouse being created as we speak, which links all of the above together
    if you think of these steps like an AFL team chasing a premiership, you can either keep slowly developing young players and waiting for them to reach their potential, or your can buy readymade players and go full steam ahead. In my view, CRO is strategically piecing together a winning combination and this will allow them to go big fast.
    The market is unlikely to react strongly until positive financials are released, but trust me, some very smart money is backing this company and some very big names in Visa, MasterCard and Fiserv. And they weren’t elevated to the Tech Index for nothing.
    Don’t get focused on petty nitpicking. Look at the big picture- this is being pieced together like a complex jigsaw and when all the pieces are in place I think we’ll see the rewrite we’re all hoping for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7255552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.