SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Keep 'em coming, toot toot. So far, Adrian's been on song as far...

1. 15,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1426
    Keep 'em coming, toot toot. So far, Adrian's been on song as far as aquisitions and progress etc. which he mentioned in May this year.
    He did say watch this space about Mastercard. That's got to be coming sometime. The Spenda strain of CROvid. Its yours. I did like that Bell Potter interview for it's simplicity but also for what they have done in the past. They have ultimate access to fund managers who enjoy the ecommerce side of life however what I do like was highlight yesterday, 'The Company will use the eCommerce platform as a strategic pillar for international expansion. Is this the Masterstroke or for the naysayers out there, just a master bait? Knowing Adrian, he has this thought out last Christmas day. I wonder what the two opposing parties, the Holds and the Not Helds will eat this year, will it be sweet, luscious Christmas pudding or will it all end up as a turkey with no cranberry sauce? Time will tell, but I have a sweet tooth. Well there's only two left so call them my sweet teeth. Mum always told be to be true to my teeth so they would never be false to me. My teeth are like the stars. They only come out at night. Just jokin'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.