SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The product has already been demoed to shareholders months ago....

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    The product has already been demoed to shareholders months ago. You need to catch up. Find the video. Further, all this waffle about selling a company to himself- I would suggest that anyone touting this line has no understanding of business at all. So to put everyone's minds at ease, and hopefully to stop the downrampers who come out of the woodwork like white ants with every announcement, I have just spoken to Adrian- ALL legal requirements have been adhered to, ALL disclosures to the ASX made appropriately, ALL board members know what they have agreed to and there is NO financial advantage to Adrian in this transaction. You might want to look, however, at the advantages to CRO and its shareholders in acquiring Greenshoots. Start doing some deep diving into the personnel Greenshoots brings on board, their qualifications and expertise. This will be time well spent instead of erroneously making a link between Greenshoots and Adrian that doesn't exist. In addition, you might want to think about the implication of the incentive payments built in for Greenshoots, if they reach certain targets. This is SMART, and guarantees Greenshoots will be working their backsides off to achieve those targets. And you also might want to think about what those target will be worth to CRO, if they are worth over $3m to Greenshoots. There are a number of people of this site making foolish claims , but you can rest assured, Bell Potter, MasterCard, Fiserv, Visa, FreshSupply- they are no fools, and they will happily watch fools sell out cheaply on scare tactics. I have said this many times before, but I'll say it again- I know Adrian and have done for many years. He is super smart, super driven, and super honest. He sticks to his ethics, even when others don't. If there are still doubters, then sell- don't attempt a smear campaign. All smear campaigns do is keep the share price suppressed and frighten unsophisticated investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7255552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.