SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Cirralto to Expand to Provide Payments Solution, page-4

1. 4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Yes, I agree, Bilo.

Having marked today's announcement "market sensitive", the Company evidently views the agreement with Westpay as a major positive.

I can believe it.

But the Announcement itself has little about it to excite or indeed, to inform.

It's a damp squib, when it shouldn't be.

On my understanding, the agreement has been a long time in the making. We should be hearing something about that, why it's a singular achievement, and some of the nuts and bolts of the deal.

The market needs at the very least to be told clearly just what the 'merchant payment solutions' are, accompanied with concrete, real-world examples.

We're told the agreement “will provide an additional revenue stream to the Company”. Care to offer some indicative guidance?

Or parallel case studies? It's plain from a quick Google search that Westpay has similar agreements with other companies in countries all round the world. Let's hear how some of them have prospered as a result of their collaboration with Westpay - from this market cap, say, to that, or similar.

It's good that the Company is working so hard to achieve positive ends for shareholders. But couldn't someone there take time for a simple course in Communications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2525448 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.