SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Cirralto to Present at NWR Virtual Investor Conference, page-34

1. 5,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2818
    Great work as always, Winner. Thanks.

Now I know why I didn't get a reply to my question re MC and Barclaycard.

I may be reading too much into this, but at 25 minutes Adrian talks about how the debt warehouse is spliced up into purpose-built segments of financing depending on the loan profile of the segments - trade finance being different to lines of credit, agri-deals being different again etc.

"We see ourselves having quite a diversified balance of debt portfolio, and utilise different kinds of frameworks to administer the debt, and whether that's transactions going over the card rails, or transactions going account to account, that's very much about the segment in which the debt is being offered.

We will make further announcements about our debt warehouse as the plan becomes a reality."

Could be wrong, but don't think I've heard him talk about card rails before. Whether or not he has, his description of how the debt warehouse is structured using different frameworks to administer the debt depending on the market segment, is exactly what is described in the MC-Barclaycard announcement:

Barclaycard Payments has agreed to become a part of the Mastercard Track Business Payment Service, providing its clients with new services at a future point in 2021, according to a Thursday (July 22) payments announcement.

The open-loop network streamlines and digitizes the setup and execution of corporate payments by the way of different payment rails, while improving the exchange of payments-related information.

"Our partnership with Barclaycard Payments will work at scale to give businesses a multi-rail experience to manage working capital, get better quality information, improved payment security,” James Anderson, executive vice president of commercial and B2B Solutions at Mastercard, said in the announcement.

Also, Adrian's final comment stating they will make further announcements about the debt warehouse as the plan becomes reality seems to tie in neatly with Barclaycard's comment about "providing its clients with new services at a future point in 2021."
    Last edited by writer: 03/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $84.38K 7.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1216888 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 667173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.