SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

That's a bit like asking what's the difference between a gazelle...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    That's a bit like asking what's the difference between a gazelle and an apple. I've had a quick look at B2B.com.au and it looks like a simply integrated business payments system, which I'm sure is fit for purpose. CRO, on the other hand, perform this service as a minute part of their capabilities which include point of sale, inventory reconciliation, shared platforms between manufacturers, suppliers, retail and consumers, cross border ability and now, what seems to be the big one, competitive large scale borrowings via a debt warehouse that is currently being set up. CRO, through Spenda, offers fully integrated vertical solutions across every facet of the supply chain. I could itemise a myriad of things that CRO can do, that competitors can't, but you've been around long enough on this platform to know that I think. And if you can't remember them all, go back and revisit some of their presentations. However, if you are trying to tout B2B.com.au as a competitor, you are very mistaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $73.56K 8.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2262514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1699003 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.