SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Cirralto to Present at Port Jackson Securities Webinar, page-16

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    I’ve blocked that not so hot investor!

He’s really think Rico!

He attended the last meeting that I also attended!

He always would ask me the same questions over and over again. You give him an honest informative response. He acknowledges this. Then he’s happy for about 1 hr. Then here’s a down damper taking crap, or see the SP going down, while the ecosystem is being built with acquisitions etc. Then he do s nothing but whinge again!

I said come to the meeting and ask anything you are unsure about! The so called hot investor couldn’t raise he’s little hand! Too petrified of coming across like he’s clueless, which he is!

I asked 3-4 questions and had all very helpful communication to ease my thoughts! One was on having a consolidation. He said this isn’t something they will need to do!

Anyway don’t try to argue with a fool. If all these people are so unsure, then why they continue to hold is beyond me! Seriously I can’t understand their thinking. Same as people who spend precious time on stock forums talking of stocks they so call think are dogs lol.

Maybe ask no so hot investor to tell his missus boyfriend to put a mussel of him. Someone made a his comment the other say on here and made me laugh because this isn’t far from non fiction lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $129 14.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2231112 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1452069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.