ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Clearly the vibe is that Richo wants to offload the lot, its gotta be for personal reasons surely. Maybe he has decided it's time to party like its 1999, time is precious and every day counts etc etc.
    I'd also be happy for him to just dump on market, because if the share price goes low enough, there will be buyers to soak it all up. ( Me included ), I've been pecking away for 3 years now and I'm far from fully loaded on this one, plenty of room to add some more as time rolls by.
    Anyway, I'm also happy for the company to control the exit, they must have some sort of plan cooking, otherwise why pay him $50 grand to hold on for 6 months.
    Any buyback is good in my books as we're all winners in that scenario - as long as it's done at the right price.
    Maybe they could agree on a fixed price and buy half back at 5 million a month for the next 10 months and then find a friendly to take the rest.
    Who knows, I'm sure it'll work itself out over time. I'm comfortable with the way the company is progressing and that's all that matters to me in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.