CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

find8,The company are paying interest on the money, however the...

1. gmt
    7,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    find8,
    The company are paying interest on the money, however the the fund provider receives a bond for every $1 million which they can choose to convert to shares at a conversion rate of 7c a share. ELM recently converted the first $10million / 10 bonds to shares.

I agree with you that an independent assessment is required however from my experience ASIC would not be interested.

Perhaps the delay in the funding could be ELM finally having a closer look at the operation as initial review was limited.

4 June 2013
    "Express-Link and its advisers have reviewed certain information that has been publicly released on the Company, its current activities and its plans for the future, and had certain limited discussions with the Company in relation to its businesses.
    However, Express-Link does not necessarily have knowledge of all material information, facts and circumstances that
    are necessary to assess the operational, commercial, taxation and financial implications of its current intentions.
    Consequently, final decisions on all of these matters have not been made, and any decisions already made may be subject to change"

DYOR My thoughts and ramblings only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.159K 657.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 13410520 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5346943 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.