re: Ann: Citigold Raise $2.3 million through ... Whatever the...

1. 38 Posts.
    re: Ann: Citigold Raise $2.3 million through ... Whatever the company (CTO) does there appear to be a small number of contributors to HC who appear to have such enmity for the company that they seldom have anything good to say about it. So far as I can tell most of these contributors have either no shares or only a small number.

When the AGM is held it has always been apparent that the major shareholders strongly support the company and resolutions put forward are passed by an overwhelming majority.

When CTO became a major shareholder of GML I contacted both the Chairman and MD to register my objection. I was told that it was their intention to acquire an asset that could be sold if they needed to raise money. I myself am pleased to see us no longer involved with a company over which we have no control.

To call the sale of GML shares a "Fire Sale" or a sale caused by pressure from creditors when you have no evidence that the company is insolvent is not only malicious but would appear to done for the purpose of causing damage to the company. If I am wrong I apologise and would be interested to hear of an alternative explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2791282 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9056171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.