IBG 12.5% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Well there you go - finally some news!... albeit with a...

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Well there you go - finally some news!... albeit with a steady-as-she-goes trend once again!

I guess you have to look at it from a glass-half-full perspective in that the status quo remains with EXIM Bank still committed to the Citronen project

On a positive note, I do like this bit from the announcement which shows management has changed tact with their approach to finding a JV partner -

"Citronen Joint Venture Discussions
    In recognising the scale of the Citronen Project, the operational complexity of the Arctic environment, and US EXIM’s lending parameters, Ironbark has elected to undertake a much more focused search for a JV partner at Citronen in 2023. In scope are mid to large-cap mining companies with significant balance sheet strength, current or planned exposure to the base metals market, and experience with operating high-latitude mines.

This much tighter set of criteria, with perhaps fewer but much more committed potential investors, has necessitated a different approach to the more structured, but broader, process that ran in 2022 and is showing signs of being successful. The key attributes of the Project – granted mining licence, multi-decade Mineral Resource, clean concentrate, Offtakes largely pre-sold, presence of US EXIM, significant exploration upside – remain attractive to various majors and discussions remain ongoing at the time of writing."

More patience is required as they say

Good luck folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $101 22.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9588855 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 437121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.