IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Got to love all the graphic and spooking terminology posting...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Got to love all the graphic and spooking terminology posting absent any real, physical or proven reasons.

Cant get too carried away with presumptions when the announcement sounds in tact to the larger part. Most importanty that both LNS and EXIM remain in close working association. Isnt that all that matters?
    Project partner isnt walking away and I suspect their evaluation capability would surpass any here in insight.

The US are deadly keen as we already know. Well proven by a completely unhesitant financing gesture.

EXIM are continuing to express readiness to work with IBG going forward after their site visit.
    So far. So good.

I am going to trust these entities insight more..

We witnessed Zinc prices drop on inflationary fears and bounced well off $1.30s. Exactly where BFS was tethered and EXIMs evaluation conducted. The metrics would remain sound given this and explanatory as to why all partners remain. I doubt if this is an issue either.

I think we are about to witness the following:
    1) LNS dd finished in the next few months (as advised is continuing)
    2) IBG pursue added discoveries to further advance the project in a more viable meaning way. In turn allowing even bettered metrics for all parties including shareholders.
    3) Interested third party makes an offer
    4) EXIM now has all conditions satisfied (as detailed)

If you need to raise $4-8 mill to extend through this process it is a minor hurdle for a net billion dollar project.
    Woop de doo.

I suspect the market is well aware of this to some degree. As seen by the sizable 30 mill flooding in, buffering the days low point.
    30% discount is rich for a company seeking increased returns and extending timeframes to do so.

If you need to raise $4-$8mill to approve an even more viable project and allow greater savings in the longer term. Wouldnt that be a smarter move?

Current sp is very far off what this project would be worth when operational. 2 cents to 20 cents is a long way and a lot of profit from a project considerably advanced with all milestones achieved. The final milestone isnt easy but it doesnt look too hard either. Then its the biggest gain IBGs share price would have ever seen.

All we have been told here is the timeline has been reset to consider other new contingencies that have come to hand. So FIB wont be inside 2022 afterall. But everything else is according to plan..

Management hold vast holdings in the company. I cant see them making moves that end up ill effecting their own wealth. Perhaps they themselves have become aware of new avenues to increase the value of their and shareholder investment via maximizing the project further. Thats all thats happening now as far as I can see.

All makes sense given the delay, and equally, references to these factors, now being investigated.

We just have to wait to see what management are pulling out from their sleeves while the potential equity partners do their ground work.

If there needs to be further wait for a more valuable net end result. Id prefer that as equally as management is doing for their own wealth.

Each of these objectives will be another announcement. So I can see a run of them in the months ahead and the biggest one being from LNS and their DD outcome.

Sure a delay isnt what wed like. But if the net result adds value. Which sounds like what management are now after. Then it makes this discounting a delectable time to buy before a sustained period of confirming announcements of partnership, value add and advancement commences.

LNS have indeed visited the site and remain very keen it seems and this is all IBG needs to seal this deal in the end. Best news we could have hoped for from this announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2932500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6604982 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.