IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I guess this pretty much says it all in terms of where we are...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I guess this pretty much says it all in terms of where we are currently at - I just hope something comes of all this in the near term!

"Concerning establishing new pathways for value creation for Citronen, the Board intends to re-examine various opportunities to improve equity returns alongside executing a much-changed partner search prioritising the assets’ long-term leverage to the Zinc market ahead of a near-term development focus.

This will necessitate Ironto considerering a range of different prospective partners, geographies and valuation structures when compared with the processes run during 2022 and 2023. 3 Should a successful pathway emerge it’s highly likely, in the Board’s opinion, that Citronen’s underlying value will be more appropriately recognised by the market compared with today.

THE BROADER BUSINESS IN 2024
    The 6-month option assumed over the Bamboo Creek and Daltons Projects in Western Australia in December 2023 (see ASX release dated 11 December 2023) was the Company’s first new project foray in over 15 years and represented an initial step in a new portfolio-based growth strategy.
    Until now Ironbark has been all in on Greenland. A range of other project acquisitions are being progressed – some more advanced than others – and the Board is intent on building out a portfolio of appropriately scaled projects located in mature mining jurisdictions. This will greatly reduce Ironbark’s historic reliance on a single project, and single commodity, overtime."

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10985351 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2080391 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.