CCO 12.5% 0.9¢ the calmer co international limited

There's no disputing the tanking of the SP which is...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    There's no disputing the tanking of the SP which is unfortunate and IMO does not reflect the real value of the company or it's long term prospects.

On reflection I'm behind managements decision to scrap the Leilo deal. I think the company can utilise its network to spool up its own brand quite quickly and possibly with better formulations/ better taste profiles.

We hold plenty of other stocks that are even profitable and have still been hammered by the current share market climate.

Holders that expect stocks to continually climb unabated are fair weather sailors and lack the intestinal fortitude to see businesses through good times as well as bad.

Management are clearly working aggressively to put this company on course for long-term sustainable growth. A great deal of effort has been put into tidying up supply chains and striking deals with reputable strategic partners that are equally invested in the company's success.

I am one the many holders who have seen capital depreciation on the SP front, but I'm not losing sleep at night because I'm in this for the long haul and believe the company has a clear strategic direction and a well-defined path to get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $104.0K 13.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3650000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11993158 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.