CL8 0.00% 1.0¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: CL8 completes placement and negotiates further funding-CL8.AX, page-18

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Reading the tea leaves, my take on it is the Larger institutional investor deal was very close, they had been tactically dragging their feet for a long time and CL8 couldn't close it before or over the weekend as they must be playing more games some what (they know CL8 needed funds and are playing some hardball to bleed them lower).

Therefore CL8 plan was obviously see the market acceptance of the Quarterly, if received negatively the plan was to rush a Halt.

There is no question that Hishenk and Domenic believe in this company, Hishenk obviously know a larger financing deal or a 'Whale Deal' is at play and have been snapping up for many months.

The International institutional investor played a card last week, to see if CL8 could get funds asap if not the share price would tank and they could get on board for cheaper, and CL8 matched it....... Now CL8 are playing back too and are in the driver seat now:-
    1.) $99,000 @ 0.02cents (to prove too international investor other finance is available instantly and show price support)
    2.) $200,000 @ 0.02cents (available at the EGM for Domenic again good price support)
    3.) $50,000 @ 0.02cents (available at the EGM for Domenic again good price support)
    4.) 15% and 10% refresh of placement capabilities at EGM

It's business!!.... I truly believe item 2,3 and 4 won't go ahead as it's a threat to the international institutional investor to get on board now or we'll pass item 2,3,4.....

It's the deal I've been waiting for for a long time, this will truly shoot the share price up, and I think it'll happen very quickly now.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229131 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 293906 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.