CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: CL8 signs agreement with Aon to launch Mobilise platform-CL8.AX, page-35

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Well I thought the Kohler interview was very interesting, he got straight to the good questions. How much do you make, what's the future hold, what's the revenue potential, when will you be cash flow positive? Great stuff, for those who haven't listened these were the key points I took from it:

-the business has fixed costs, currently not paying any money to get supply of vehicles, no marketing or lead costs.
    - revenue grew 46% last year whilst profit grew over %100
    -the business has been proving its model and growing its reputation.
    -Now is time for scaling and growth.
    - with trust and a proven record the growth options are there and we are really only at the start. Growth through corporate and government.
    - currently working with very large corporates on demand
    -what we now know is mobilise will have lots of opportunities with both corporate and private supply and demand.
    - big difference with Rentoid and mobilise is their proven platform, trust and insurance.
    - they have a great insurance deal and that's from peer pass and a a good platform.
    - cash flow positive inside 12 months, very scalable business!

Excellent coverage with media beginning as long as Chris doesn't get on the piss tonight and ruin the sunrise interview!

Exciting time, business model and trust proven, now the growth of revenue and deals, we all know how the market feels about revenue kicking in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.