CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Ann: CL8 signs agreement with Aon to launch Mobilise platform-CL8.AX, page-81

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Look I can certainly see an upcoming announcement regarding Mobilise sooner than most people here. The guy hired is there to drive it's growth and not design/create it.

That process has already been negotiated and customized to suit managements demands. We are talking about a software package that may have been 70% complete with utilising a copy of Rentoid. Peerpass integration wont take long as it's an in-house system.

So what was the delay? It was only options, we need additional resources to hire a dedicated position to support Aon and other launch partners (RACV/ORIX??). We needed options fully converted, now complete. Management saw this was largely going to happen around Early/Mid March due to Subaru uptake therefore the recruiting process occurred.

Small cap stock like this, all hand need to be actively generating revenue, i.e. can't wait a long time to launch Mobilise, reading bellows snippet tells us it's basically complete, Insurance is the main obstacle on this platform, everything else CL8 already has built.

IMO everything is now ticked, dust has settled on options and personnel have been hired, their will be an announcement imminently about Mobilise and including a launch date. (My guess is June 1st)

"Mobilise
    We are pleased to announce that Robert Rattray will take up the role of General Manager
    of the Mobilise business on 27 April. Robert will be responsible for the launch of the
    www.Mobilise.com marketplace in 2017 and its ongoing growth, as well as working with
    Aon Risk Services to enable the efficient on-boarding of their customers and the
    implementation of appropriate insurance arrangements to cover transactions conducted
    via the Mobilise platform. As the founder of All IT and Connected Communities, Robert led
    the businesses to a successful exit in 2013 and was more recently Head of Business
    Development at Emozia (New York) and Chief Operating Officer of Blue Cats. Robert will
    work closely with Collaborate strategic advisor, John Tolmie, the former Group CEO of
    Kennards Hire.
    During the March 2017 Quarter, Collaborate continued to work with Aon in relation to​
    insurance arrangements to cover transactions conducted via the Mobilise platform. These
    insurance plans have progressed significantly and are at advanced stages. Development
    of the Mobilise platform has also progressed during the quarter and Collaborate will
    continue launch planning with Robert and make an announcement to shareholders​
    around launch plans in due course."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.