CL8 14.3% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

Dear Collaborate Corporation Stakeholder, I am pleased to...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear Collaborate Corporation Stakeholder,

I am pleased to announce that we have officially released details of our next peer-to-peer marketplace – www.Mobilise.com.

Mobilise will replace the current Rentoid website with a much more comprehensive proposition that can generate more value for a wider group of assets and customers.

Key features of the announcement are:

• New Brand – Mobilise.  The focus will be on ‘mobilising’ under-utilised assets and cashflow. The Mobilise brand name is strong, positive and memorable. The ‘.com’ domain provides potential for international expansion.
    • Strategic Partner – Aon. The leading global provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, employing  72,000 professionals worldwide.  Aon recognises the value that Mobilise can deliver to its 50,000+ business clients in Australia and will promote the ability for them to monetise idle assets and gain temporary access to new assets. A strong strategic partner such as Aon provides access to an important customer base that will greatly enhance the growth of the platform.
    • Industry Expertise – John Tolmie, former CEO of Kennards Hire has been appointed as a strategic advisor to the Collaborate Board to help realise the many opportunities that Mobilise presents and to revolutionise the way assets are rented in Australia.
    • PeerPass – a proven platform that reduces risk in peer-to-peer transactions will be used to verify renters and provide confidence for owners to make their assets available for rental.
    • Insurance – Another facet of the Aon relationship is their ability to source unique insurance solutions to provide peace of mind for Mobilise customers
    • Leverage Existing Technology Platform – Collaborate will utilise its existing peer-to-peer marketplace platform with additional improvements to expedite the launch of Mobilise and minimise development costs
    • Consumer & Business Focus – Mobilise will be a platform for items owned by consumers and businesses, maximising the number and value of assets that can be monetised.
    The full ASX announcement can be read here: http://collaboratecorp.com/investor-relations/asx-announcements/

I look forward to providing more updates as we move towards the launch of Mobilise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.164K 180.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 101771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.