AMS 5.26% 2.0¢ atomos limited

I don't mind the lack of transparency in regards to Estelle or...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I don't mind the lack of transparency in regards to Estelle or issues relating to her - the fact the board took action as quickly as they did signals their commitment to the company.

Now, Estelle was obviously a good employee and got the CEO promotion as proof, and the decisions she made that lead to poor financial performance for the company, were very likely influenced by a few under her. She's done well in her career, and I think had the technical knowledge that they required (due to her first position) but she might not have understood the money component...

I don't think its wise for companies to ruin employees and affect their future employment - Atomos hasn't addressed anything directly but with that sales update [announcement], it did imply her choices regarding advertising were ill-favoured. Also, her departure announcement, and the reason being was 'relocation' did seem petty.

It's obviously affecting her employment opportunities. (i can understand what that feels like, having had a mentally ill boss, who got me fired by setting me up, and using his network to prevent my reemployment, it was obvious in at least two interviews - yes i work in a small industry with only a handful of competitors.)

I hope she is able to clear her reputation and score a hot job AND i hope Atomos doesn't land themselves in hot water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.08K 505.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 509650 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.