HCT 0.00% 0.6¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Clarification - Acceleration of Natshield - Raising of $2.2M, page-91

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It was the second biggest risk as far as I was concerned! Most people that are not associated with the supply chain industry and don’t realize that China supply’s (manufactures) a very high percentage of all kinds of consumable products for the world!

They were likely hit much harder by the Covid virus then they told the public and probably suffered many manufacturing closures for a pretty long period of time!
    To make matters more difficult, the entire globe put incredible buying pressure on any and all types of alcohol based sanitizers and anything dispensed in a spray or pump bottle that might help to stay safe!

To try and procure a massive number of containers to fulfill potential current and future orders, my guess is they need the funds to order say for example 5 or 10 million containers to assist in supplying their various bottling Company’s around the globe!
    This type of volume should or could put them in a position to receive preferential treatment over smaller sized bottling orders all trying to get their orders filled!

Remember, this Company has just recently stepped up and trying to become a serious player in the personal hand sanitizer space!

A lot of people on this site keep constantly picking the Company to death over minor issues regarding press releases , web site and other areas that just aren’t as important and Buying, Bottling and shipping potentially very large orders of their World Class all natural based feline surrogate Covid -19 killing sanitizers!

They have announced a major distributor in the US, and potentially other distributors in other regions of the world!
    These distributors will go out and create the sanitizer orders on a large scale to their existing customer base and allow the Company to focus on order fulfillment!

As things progress , the Company can focus on improving and selling through their website and maybe be able to place their sanitizers on a web site like Amazon where they already sell their Low GI Index pasta.

The news paper article posted earlier was very simply written so that the average Joe could easily make sense about what the Company’s testing results were and why in addition to pointing out the fact that you don’t need an alcohol based sanitizer which destroys your skin when used frequently to kill the Covid-19 as demonstrated in their recent lab test results surrounding the feline surrogate Covid 19! (making sure surrogate is in the wording ))
    (probably written by their new media consultants)

100% of the above just my personal simple opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84379 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 462891 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.