HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Ann: Clarification - Acceleration of Natshield - Raising of $2.2M, page-92

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Not once does the announcement mention the human strain of Covid-19. It only says Covid-19 or coronavirus. I've got news for you, the feline surrogate is Covid-19. They should have been clearer in the announcement that they were planning to test the feline surrogate, but technically they did not say what strain they planned to test so they haven't technically said anything false, just misleading. Also a few posters are saying that we will be getting results of testing on the human strain soon. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there isn't going to be any. The UK testing is complete, end of story. The extra testing mentioned in the announcement is at a different lab in the US and it is only a different method of testing against viruses. In my opinion that will most likely be done with the feline surrogate as well. No one is more disappointed than me, I was expecting human virus testing as well, but the sooner we realise that it's not going to happen and move on the better. The testing from the feline surrogate gives us everything we need to make claims on the product and is internationally accepted as being just as good as testing on the human virus. As disappointed as I am, I am still one very happy holder and can't wait to see this company fulfil it's full potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.