HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

The Company has just hyper lurched forward into a place it has...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166

The Company has just hyper lurched forward into a place it has never been before with this incredible overnight interest and demand!

Do you really think they have a PR department, investor relations, distribution team to handle global distribution, a network of bottling Company’s, a large scale manufacturing capabilities of the PathAway product that they were just granted Global distribution rights, an e-commerce platform, etc etc, and to top it all off a global pandemic that is disrupting life across the world and creating supply chain issues ....

My suggestion is to find a investor relations liaison at the Company and stop emailing the Boss constantly so the man can work on major Company issues and not stop what he is doing to answer every inquiry!

I think the ideas here are often great, but every time he stops what he is working on to reply is taking him away from the task at hand and can only detract from his limited resources.

The Company has an opportunity to grow exponentially in a short period of time and it will be a massive undertaking to execute on all levels in a very high standard.

again, just one persons opinion here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.