PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Clarification and Retraction of Media Release, page-2

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Well, this is what you get when you have the inmates running the asylum – a bunch of bureaucrats letting the crims get away with blue murder & genuine operators castigated for no good reason.

When COVID first came to public attention, how many ASX-listed stocks went on a run because of some claimed connection with COVID? Every day it was another crap speccy going on a run, and what did ASX do? Nothing! And where are these companies today? Nothing but a memory.

Did PO3 – which had a VERY LEGITIMATE claim to report about their testing in 2018 as being relevant to COVID make any such report? No. The share price would’ve been in the double digits had they done so.
    Yet here we have ASX harassing the company for not dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s in their media release.

AS stated in the recent webinar that he believes FRG can kill COVID. There are few better credentialed on the planet capable of making that statement. Yet, the geniuses at ASX have to flex their muscles. I’m sure AS will be vindicated once the independent tests are completed.

As usual, ASX is reactive rather than proactive and PO3 ended up “eating it”. I mean really, who at ASX approved the Media Release in the first place?

Not that anything so terrible occurred; it’s simply annoying.

PO3 has turned the corner.

A few trolls who believe they understand the FRG tech better than its inventor & AS will learn that they don’t, and the company will continue to progress to mass production to satiate what will be an insatiable demand for its product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.