ZNO 0.00% 3.0¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Clarification and Update on COVID-19 Testing, page-61

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I've had mine in pending state since 03/03/2020, but will be cancelling today. In honesty, i have my doubts over testing using surrogates and am not convinced by what's written out there. We're not talking about something that just gives you stomach dirrhea, but can cause mortality so the question is would you trust your life on it? If in any doubt, my belief is go with something more proven or universally known and accepted and that's good ol soap and water with it's double whammy action of 1. annihilating the lipid bilayer and 2. washing off the contaminant if 1. not effective. Even if z71 was tested directly against covid-19, the other issue i see is the 24hr / 30 day indications and how reliable they are which can give a a false sense of security if one does not intend to wash often (also multitude of other variables like how thick/thin you put on the film, how much friction is against during course of day etc). If you do intend to wash often, then why not just stick with soap/water! No damange occurs to hands unless you drown them non-stop. Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1.944K 64.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59680 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 21512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.