OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Clarification Announcement - Aeroflow Agreement, page-2

1. 33,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    "In line with other agreements there are minimum quotas of 20 patients to be treated with Oventus’ O2Vent Optima per site, per month once fully operational."

"Aeroflow has identified seven of its own sites in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Colorado, Virginia and Michigan for an initial launch • After these initial launches, Aeroflow intends to launch across the US nationally, as it execute upon an aggressive growth plan"

7 sites * 20 MADs * $500 = $70,000 a month in potential extra revenue from my limited understanding

Yes Chris I wish you had clarified that in the first announcement as I had feared you had compromised your business model , and I had sold some shares because of it .
    Good to see everything is still on track and the quantification of sites and minimum quotas is the verification I had needed to remain confident in the roll out.
    I am guessing other investors had contacted the company (not me ) to have the agreement explained to them hence the update .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.