AGY 0.00% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Clarification Announcement, page-123

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Hey mate, sorry not paying much attention to HC nowadays as its just too painful to read most of the dribble/commentary from the peanut gallery.

I'm still onboard / here for the long haul but y'day raised more Q's than answers and the market reaction was understandable. Great for those who saw it as an entry or top up opportunity and well done if you got a piece of the sub 20c sweepstakes. It's good to be greedy when others are fearful some bloke reckons

Honestly, I am still gobsmacked with the decision to go into a TH last Friday when, at that point in time, they hadn't confirmed grade/impurity levels via internal lab results. Essentially they had no firm idea of what they were going to announce to the market come Tuesday...

A monumental clusterfart

A trading halt (for anything other than a CR) just heightens the market's expectations and when they aren't met as we saw y'day, the SP takes a big hit.

Mgt need to wear that squarely on the chin and go about rectifying it immediately.

Credit to Alex in answering the many Q's on twitter and today's clarification has gone some way to clearing up the misinformation being circulated but still this was very much avoidable.

It's fair to say trust/faith in Mgt has taken a hit.

On the positive side, Pablo and Co at the plant have been able to achieve what many said was going to be almost impossible, Mg and So4 at acceptable levels for BG Li2Co3 specification. Bravo / well done !!!

I honestly thought that first production would fall just short of achieving battery grade spec. Mgt have always said they are targeting battery grade but somehow with all the collective ramping saying it was a given on first production many ended up with egg on their face.

By the sounds of it they are pretty close and the key challenges with deleterious elements being resolved provides me with the confidence in Pablo n Co and their capabilities going forward.

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but those questioning why grade details / impurity levels were not included in the Ann need to understand that no company will release that info without independent 3rd party analysis & confirmation.

Hopefully we see those results in the next week or so to confirm the internal lab results are accurate.

I was struggling to believe the gas story early on until I spoke with ppl far more knowledgeable on the subject than myself (gas fitters etc). Others have covered it pretty well here so I'm comfortable with the explanation but surely an envelope of cash can solve the gas certification and subsequent supply a tad quicker ???

I am curious to know what chance PA gave to a successful result with the gas boiler workaround and why wasn't the furnace/kiln or whatever it is tested prior to this point to ensure sufficient heat to complete that step...?

Given the S1 plant is in a critical phase right now I think this is the period JZ needs to be in Salta almost full-time so he can be across everything and help problem solve / sort out any teething issues that come up.

Billy has mentioned previously an in-country AGY employee/project manager is required to keep on top of everything which after this hiccup, I agree is warranted if JZ is not prepared to take upon this responsibility himself and dedicate a larger portion of his time in Salta.

Anyway, the good news is AGY is now a lithium producer and getting very close to reaching the first critical milestone being scaleable BG production....

Remember, it's not a matter of IF but WHEN

PS. On a lighter note, I reckon a few ppl here might be able to relate to this dog given the last few months holding AGY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $56.28K 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2303366 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 751951 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.