AGY 0.00% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

I sent Jerko a follow up email (to my questions email I sent...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    I sent Jerko a follow up email (to my questions email I sent yesterday, which were mostly answered in the twitter feed and this mornings ASX announcement) this morning as below

Hi Jerko

Thanks for the clarification ASX announcement this morning as it answered most of my questions and has restored my faith in the company again. I think with the market in general being edgy at the moment and the announcement sounding like a down grade to industrial grade LCE due to a previously un-announced gas issue while at the same time previous announcements had set shareholders expectation for 1-2 tons of BG LCE to be produced by the end of May just set the stage for the big drop yesterday. Personally though I also think a full BG LCE announcement would likely have been sold into too as I think expectations had become abit over hyped.

Although I don’t have a twitter (or facebook account), as I personally don’t like social media, I do follow the AGY twitter account as a reader and I would especially like to say a big thanks to Alex as I think he went over and above what I have ever seen any other chairman do with addressing and answering some what angry shareholders questions yesterday afternoon and evening. I think this and the clarification announcement today speaks volumes for the calibre of the AGY management team as a lot of ASX companies seem to (wrongly) ignore their shareholders, but AGY has been and continues to be very responsive which is what gives me the most faith in the company. Given the situation yesterday though I hope that you continue to provide a lot more detail in future ASX announcements as these are really the only guides we sharesholders have as to how the company is progressing and when more detail is provided there is less room for misinterpretation of the announcements like what I believe happened yesterday.

One question I still have which wasn’t answered if you don’t mind is that in the announcement dated 7/5/18 it stated that the assay results for the unannounced drill holes were expected that week but I have not yet seen an announcement on these results. Are these results going to be disclosed separately and did a deeper hole get drilled in the end as you intended or will they just be disclosed as part of the JORC announcement?

Cheers and thanks

Jerko's response was

Hi Craig
    Thanks for your emails, glad the extra information assisted you and others.
    Agree with your sentiments.
    As it’s panned out, all drilling results will get included with the resource estimate announcement.
    Appreciate your support.

Regards
    Jerko

Now wondering then if we will just get one complete JORC rather than a 1st and 2nd one as sounds like all the drill results will be included now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $71.64K 1.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302540 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.