AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

I find people often complain louder than they do apologise or...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I find people often complain louder than they do apologise or give thanks, and in a desperate attempted to not be lumped in with that sort of person I wanted to make this message to management (particularly AM as he was on the front line answering questions)

It seems we are very close.
    Sure, no BG LCE until gas is turned on but only 3 out of the 15 stages need to be calibrated, then its off to the races. In answer to the people saying why don't they use tanks bla bla bla, I may have an answer for you, and believe it or not I am actually a process engineer. What we are doing here is much more akin to pharmaceutical chemistry in that some very delicate molecules are being made all the while some can't be deteriorated with just a degree or two separating the two outcomes. So while people have already said pressure, it's actually the consistency of the pressure that the mains gas will give, because if the pressure fluctuates some parts will heat up more, others less, and this may start the deterioration of the molecules we need to keep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.