IMU 6.25% 5.1¢ imugene limited

"Hervaxx is only a very tiny part of IMU now. It once could be...

1. 11,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1692
    "Hervaxx is only a very tiny part of IMU now. It once could be the all and be all. But with addition of CF33 and Oncarlytics, Hervaxx's responsibility as a company maker has shrunk considerably."

The problem is if you discount Her-vaxx (and the B cell platform) then you are valuing imu at over a billion dollars on some early stage assets.

CF33 is certainly very interesting, and could sweep the board when it comes to treating cancers - so I think that justifies value.

Oncarlytics is very early stage, and I think ptx's omnicar is the likely master of the CAR-T space, and no cancer treatment shows more promise than CAR-T atm. So I think one shouldn't attribute too much value yet to Oncarlytics.

Given that ptx's omnicar should be worth more imho, and they have a mkt cap of $82m (plus other assets).

So this means if one dismisses the B cell platform (as your post maybe alludes to) then cf33 is commanding a $1b valuation. That's a lot for a fairly early stage tech. But then if it works, well it could be worth 100x and more.

I'm looking forward to that early data.

Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.8¢ $4.098M 80.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1984777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.