IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Just so I have this straight. IMU enter into an agreement with a...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9064
    Just so I have this straight.

IMU enter into an agreement with a pharma company (Merck), where Merck bare no costs of the trial and share the eventual IP benefits, and yet Merck decide to terminate the agreement. The only thing Merck had to do was supply a drug for free. Now, by process of elimination, if the technology, clinical trial design, current trial data, and safety are not the reason for Merck terminating the agreement, then the only possible explannation is that providing their drug for free outweighs the benefit of whatever may come from the trial. I guarantee that this decision would have been made entirely from the completion of a due diligence period and motivated specifically from evaluating the HER-Vaxx clinical data already collected by IMU, which very clearly tells me exactly what I have been trying to tell you guys: the HER-Vaxx data is garbage. HER-Vaxx isn't even worth a tax right off for Merck.

I tried to tell you guys that the data was terrible, but you all wanted to argue with me instead of listening. I provided countless pieces of literature to back up my statements that none of you addressed, many ignored, and instead some mocked me as a person and professional. Now, every single person that defamed, argued with me, or coughed forth the biased, unsubstantiated rhetoric that envelops this forum is partly responsible for the fellow Australian investors that bought in when directors and management were selling the stock and are now red. That would be the same management and directors that lined their company coffers with $100M, so that they can sit on a good pay for likely the remainder of their careers. They are driving the new AMG E63S on 450k a year talking up HER-Vaxx like it is the next big thing while Merck values it as worthless and you all sit in the red. Well done.

By the looks of things, the same thing is going to happen to PD1-Vaxx, but you won't listen to me with that either, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to help insolent investors gain a deeper understanding of the science that underpins their investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.