IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Agreed, I find this all seems very unusual given the supply...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Agreed, I find this all seems very unusual given the supply agreement was only announced a little over 4 weeks ago.
    I feel we as shareholders deserve a more detailed explanation of why. I have a lot of questions.

Why wasn't safety / efficacy mentioned?
    Management outlined the termination was not due to data as the trial hasn't started but they are also leaving ambiguity regarding PAST data.
    We were told WHY NOT but not WHY - other than a confidentiality agreement.
    One thing I noticed was the hazard ratio wasn't mentioned in the data.
    Why wasn't this included in the results? I'm not saying the data is bad but I'm saying it leads a lot to speculation because the data isn't completely there for us to make an informed decision with. What would my broker know about trial results if the data isn't fully available?

Why was the price sensitive announcement released in the middle of the day like this? not only was the timing off but it was very vague.
    It wasn't even accompanied with the letter to ASX requesting a Trading Halt which is something you usually see in such announcements.
    If management needed more time to write a full response then ask for a trading halt.
    The way this was carried out definitely elicits shareholder panic/speculation.

I just want improved transparency to ease shareholder concerns and allow the SP to rise back to its rightful place.

We as people are constantly growing and as brilliant as management have been to date, the past few months have cast a cloud over them (especially with Hopper selling near the top).
    Management can redeem themselves and reinstall faith in the products with some good ol' fashioned communication.
    Even a video to explain everything in lay terms like they've done in the past or an interview would help!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.