IMU 0.88% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi Wasa, What about your PATIENCE & many others here? Thank you!...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Wasa,

What about your PATIENCE & many others here? Thank you! There are always going to be ups & downs in our investments, but things certainly get magnified on IMU & put under the microscope, maybe not always a bad thing in the long run & helpful in critiquing your investment.

I was really glad to see LC’s presentation yesterday, I think it has helped to calm some nerves here. Just reading through the Bioshares slides this morning. Some very interesting information in there & backs up LC’s interview nicely.

So we are now into May 2022 & OS data for Her Vaxx expected for Q2 2022. We all know what that means - an “Event” to happen, which is a sterile way of saying death.

We were expecting this in Q1 2022, I even remember us discussing this before Christmas 2021 & hoping for the surviving patients to get through this time with families.

For all those complaining about the “Delay”, this is GOOD news. I hope we are still talking about this before Christmas 2022 & beyond & Stage 4 Gastric Ca patients reaching 5 year milestones with booster shots. That would be incredible!

It’s not holding up further Ph2 trials in combination therapy with Her-Vaxx, so what skin is it off our noses? Wishing for that kind of thing is Bad Juju.

I am really focusing on looking at our next lot of trials now Wasa & continuation of existing ones over multiple platforms. Every reason to be patient here. A nice little reminder.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.001(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $198.0K 3.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 376520 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1078188 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.