IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

How about you guys use a different set of lenses from a totally...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    How about you guys use a different set of lenses from a totally different angle. Smash me all you like. ICGAF

So as it turns out its a nothing announcement. More of a variation to an existing contract that is to be continued. But legally, it is likely best to be abandoned and an updated contract is formed. How about it is such a 'nothing announcement' Leslie treated it accordingly because she knew essentially nothing has materially changed. The trial hasn't even started. All that's happened is the address of the drugs being provided and how they are initially paid for. It seems to me it is not in fact a price sensitive announcement, just two clever companies remaining agile to minor changes in supply chain.
    Two things occurred here.
    Many on here panicked...
    Leslie likely misread that others would view the supply change as a big deal when in fact its no biggie and she issued a nothing to see style announcment. Other than a new contract with all the same criteria except supply was formed, all it really was is bed wetting from investors.

FFS - follow the data as Leslie keeps saying and please stop praying to be rich overnight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.