IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Ann: Clarification Announcement, page-83

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I generally agree with this assessment but Her-Vaxx is the most progressed developmental drug out of Imugene's pipeline. In the short term, it's important that the market know how effective Her-Vaxx is, if at all, relative to the designated primary outcome which is overall survival. We still do not have any final OS data and Leslie may be telling the truth about continuing to collect data. However, in the absence of superior OS results, we are sitting on only statistically non-significant PFS secondary outcome results officially published so far. There is a lot riding on Her-Vaxx results in the short term.

Long term - yes, the pipeline is extensive but it is still relatively unvalidated as to the magnitude of effect with the novel combination treatments. We will be waiting for 3-5 years before we hear any tangible results. I sympathise with all those who are trying to make sense of the Merck termination of supply as the confidentiality agreement won't allow us to ever find out why Merck exited. I still find it bizarre that Imugene have initiated additional Her-Vaxx studies without releasing OS final data from the original study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.