SMN 5.41% 35.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Your right Sabine.I have stated that Bryant Mclarty saved the...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Your right Sabine.

I have stated that Bryant Mclarty saved the company, through bringing in Capital to stop tulip Bay's royalty making us insolvent, many times.

They just never told us about that debt putting us in an underwater position.

Of course, it's history that the debt was contested.

I have also had a clear history massive issues with the lack if disclosure and corporate governance of this board.

Saying that Bryant raised capital and took a clip is then a massive positive is a little rich and not really seen as a huge success on his cv.

For example, MacEquity raised around $5 million in a capital raise for Hzr. Then , if you add up the amount of shares and cash that Bryant, Geoff Pocock and Terry Walsh take out, who are all related parties through MacEquity or by being an exclusive consult to MacEquity, they pull out around $4.5million between 2015 and 1018.

Just go back and add up the amounts from the annual reports. That number is clearly substantiated in those reports. Public record.

I wonder if you think that that is a career highligh for shareholders to reflect on?

I haven't done the additions on sms as I was already invested here when the "saviour" came.

Might be worth a look though ......

Saviour has been here for ten years.......

Who knows how much cash and shares have disappeared down the rabbit hole?

Drake actually paid for their shares at the start of this period. Now they're dogs?

Four companies, three EGMs to remove him. Mr 75%.
    Last edited by jimmycrackcorn: 12/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $47.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $14.45K 40.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9768 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
35.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ 10003
Last updated 15.57pm 01/05/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.