SMN 1.32% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

So I thought that Republican story was quite amusing … Didn’t...

1. 18,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3756
    So I thought that Republican story was quite amusing …
    Didn’t you?
    Here’ the direct quote from The West
    (It was published November 8 - coincidentally the same day the last board meeting was held as a result of Rick Deurloo’s letter last Saturday )
    … “The race in New Hampshire has got feral with Republican candidate, Don Bolduc, making bizarre claims about school-children being allowed to identify as cats at a local school, “using litter trays and licking themselves and each other,” he described. …. “
    https://thewest.com.au/features/the...d-have-congress-in-their-gun-sights-c-8723549
    I forgot the bit about them licking each other!
    And despite the school’s denials that it equipped classrooms with litter trays and let the children who wanted to identify as cats lick each other, The New York Times wrote he still got more than 44% of the vote!

Jimmy it seems your claims that Ross Love and Bryant Mclarty are involved in a celibate incestuous relationship as a direct consequence of a somewhat indirect family link ( they are third hand ‘cousins’ in law via Bryant Mclarty’ wife’s mother’s sister?) (or perhaps his mother-in-law’s sister’s husband sounds better?) may be true.
    I don’t expect they take the relationship as far as tongue grooming though?

Anyway as I said before I think there are plenty of ASX companies where relationships are way closer.
    One example is the father son relationship that existed at Decmil … Dad was CEO and not only appointed his son CEO when he retired but insisted the son was to hold that position for at least five or maybe ten years.

What happened there?
    The son - unlike ‘Uncle Ross’ (who hails from a long and positive career with a consulting group that booked revenue of US$11 billion in 2021)
    (When Ross Love retired he was head of BCG’s New York office)
    7E57DCE8-1621-40C0-BBD3-5584B9B1A81C.jpeg

… oh yes well the son wasn’t a patch on Ross

… So ‘Mr Decmil’s’ son didn’t do so well and though there have been multiple changes since he was dis-appointed Decmil has been having a very hard time of it.
    Which proves that sometimes companies that play family games do NOT succeed.

So aren’t we lucky that - perhaps by means of that same ‘family’ connection Bryant was able to secure Ross Love to be our chairman for an initial probationary period of six months?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 11/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.8¢ 37.5¢ $72.33K 187.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2977 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 7169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.