SMN 7.69% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I already answered it repeatedly Captain Nemo but he only sees...

1. 18,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    I already answered it repeatedly Captain Nemo but he only sees what he wants
    (questions of ‘enslavement’ are probably quite relevant for all of us in this regard?)​
    I won’t bother to cut and paste the links and references because I’m getting jaded with this chapter in the story of SMN
    But
    1 )Jimmy himself is repeatedly on record as lauding Mclarty for previously SAVING this company
    2)Bryant was - last November - voted back onto the board to do it again!

Remember this one? (I will cut and paste after all!)[see full post]
    35B145E0-94B1-441F-B330-EB8DDA38A314.jpeg
    Ever since, he has performed admirably in my view (bar that apparent short temper and propensity for not being able to not respond to baiting ) …
    — IE he has led an important capital raise, ​
    — Dealt with the resignations of Rouse and Forman​
    — Brought in Brian Wall and Ross Love (that family relationship may be a reason Ross agreed to help!) ​
    — And stood up to whatever Drake has been planning as evidenced by its lame reasons for refusing to participate in the March cap raise and Andrew Roberto asking Patong to tell shareholders the reason Andrew had had to dust off his Carl Icahn tactics - even though corporate raids were hard going and didn’t always work - was because Bryant had been so EGREGIOUS! ​
    — And promised a reset that so far has been doing well apart from the Drake betrayals, heckling and vivious sabotage !​

At Parkd (as per previous posts) he was voted out by a ‘closed board’ because it did not like solutions he put forward to the company problems.
    The chart of PKD tells a very clear story of what happened to that company after they lost him.

Your ‘voice of freedom’ ranting looks JUST like the fat man’s ‘innocent child’ version that song to me Jimmy ScratchedRecord - INAPPROPRIATE!
    From your past posts you made a heap of cash from playing this company thanks to all the pumps and dumps and now you’re back in it with a vengeance just like what? A fly that eats horse dung, thrives on it, then bites the horse that’s been feeding it so it will throw off a rider who is currently trying to do the right thing and - apart from that temper - has done exactly that since being elected by a huge majority of votes not even one year ago!

I have no idea what colour your face is but it ought to be bright red!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.030(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $22.26K 55.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 843 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
39.5¢
  Change
0.030 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ 6629
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.