OSX 3.33% 6.2¢ osteopore limited

Your concern is valid, and I'm beginning to get worried on that...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Your concern is valid, and I'm beginning to get worried on that front.I understand they're small, so they don't have the right talent for corporate governance guidance. However, this is happening one too many times, and they really need to reflect on that - it's good to focus on the science, and revenue growth, but running a listed company has more shades than that.

Yes Cell Heal and OSX are completely different - one is a early stage idea posing as a biotech firm but acting like a VC, and then OSX is a proven product with an actual business model but struggling to sell and/or get attention.

Maybe this partnership will bear fruit - only time will tell. Hence, I'm not jumping on the 'OSX entering China market' train, it is too early and too vague at this stage. Too many 'what if's'. Maybe if things develop further it will be more re-assuring.

I appreciate them being creative in raising funds, and doing what needs to be done - but as an Investor, with the current fundamentals, this company is making me a sceptic for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.101M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $39.79K 653.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 518090 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.