BML 6.17% 8.6¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Clarification - Drilling Underway at Sorby Hills Project, page-37

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I don't think drilling results for an already existing resource (although it's being optimised/systematically expanded) will encourage FOMO, It's infill drilling blah blah to convert inferred to indicated and a little reserve hopefully.

The drive behind PMY is the outstanding metics coinciding with cheap CAPEX etc. Meaning, anyone who's seeking to take a substantial position early will most likely push the price up as supply decreases toward 1c. (until that big ann, offtake or financing, might keep around the 1-1.1c range)

Looks like all the stars are aligning, a nice slow build up to 1c coupled by the Resource Estimate and PFS, should see a huge rerating come December.

BUT

Don't forget along our journey we could see further offtake agreements, potential financing BEFORE PFS release etc so this thing could really take off at any second....

On that hand, if the board can manage to pull off a premium cap raise for .6c in the junior sector, I wonder how well those finance and offtake discussions will go..... You do the math.

SHORT term, should see some ongoing metallurgical results and drill updates.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.005(6.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.7¢ 8.0¢ $10.29K 122.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.