BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Clarification - Drilling Underway at Sorby Hills Project, page-42

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Looks like Simon's doing a few presentations at the moment.

With the continuous Silver being struck in every hole, I wonder how much it'll affect the operating costs (being a by-product).
    Not to mention the potential for zinc to be included in the future if we continue drilling 2020 surrounding the immediate resource (by-product).

The metrics look more than encouraging at this level, any metallurgical improvement should go a long long way too.

Lot's of room for improvement with the board and management experience up their sleeves, clearly they know the value and will continue to unlock it with this deposit. There really isn't a need to ramp and pump PMY. It's just facts, determination behind the project and a clear timeline. Well done to the team again.

Below are a few direct quotes from previous releases. Imagine getting that recovery rate and high-grade concentrate back in the Nineties.... Ooops, looks like that's us. Maybe with some modern day technology/advancement, we could see an improvement (????).

" The circuitwill comprise roughing and scavenging followed by a two-stage cleaning to produce a final high-value, high gradeconcentrate averaging approximately 65% lead and 1270g/t silver at a 91% recovery for lead and 87% recovery forsilver. The lead and silver concentrate grades and recoveries were determined from test work conducted on 11 drillcores (WBS 6024 – 6034) from I Pod by MIM at their Mt Isa metallurgical test facilities in October 1979. This work isreported within a pre-JORC Preliminary Feasibility Study by MIM published in January 1980. "

" • At ALS Metallurgy in Burnie composites are being prepared consisting of oxide and unoxidized material forflotation testwork. A further three variability samples representing these two ore types are also being tested.The testwork includes head assays and optical mineralogy, followed by assessment of ore treatment optionsincluding flotation, heavy liquid separation, and ore sorting.

• A series of composites using fresh drill core from the Phase I drilling campaign has been sent to an ore sorterfacility at TOMRA to assess various ore sorting techniques designed to separate ore from waste rock to form apre-concentrated product prior to further concentration via a lead flotation circuit, thereby significantlyreducing capital and operating costs. "

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.