BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Clarification - Drilling Underway at Sorby Hills Project, page-53

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    The @sinic originally described me as a contrarian indicator which for the first few weeks that he invested here, seemed to be accurate (admitidley).

Truth is -- i am a long term FA investor. Sometimes i am negative, other times positive.. not always when others may expect (as i have other variables which effect my outlook and PMY specific sentiment.

Considering i was claim a 30% rise and 1.1c being on the cards in the short term.. only for it to fall a pip the next trading day.. i would say anecdotally that i am neither a good indicator of short term direction, or a worthwhile contrarian indicator to be relied on.

So basically guys, do your due diligence and back your own sentiment.. i have 7 1/2 million reasons to want this project to succeed.. to date, the SP has not been indicative of the potential.

Humor is subjective, and may be lost on an investment forum, we do have time between drinks and announcements -- i try to stay light hearted and humor is a great way of doing just this - or just stay dosed up on the meds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $109.6K 998.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 325659 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 84227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.