BML 5.26% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

It would have been far more advantageous for my ASX investing if...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It would have been far more advantageous for my ASX investing if i had ignored the products
    and promises and researched the talents of those talented captains of industry who prove they
    can consistently turn a piece of bush into a successful mine.
    Twiggy Forrest is the best example I can think of but everyone will be able to identify their own
    heroes. These are people who have the knack to be able to turn a hopelessly lost company into
    a profitable one. Whether it be by hiring the right people or manipulating those they took over
    they seem to have a formulae that always works and these are the managers I now seek out and
    invest in.
    They can move from Ice-cream factories to hard-rock mining but the principles are still the same.
    Seems our Chinese partner Huang Yuguang recognised this early, hence the invite to China.
    Simon Noon seems to be one of these Clever individuals. The Tony Poli’s of this world recognise
    this and back it up with their own money.
    Just sayin, if I had invested in talents and ignored the products I would be better off but its not
    too late to learn. I had inadvertently pruned my portfolio down without realising that I was seeking
    out these winners.
    Good luck in our future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.