MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Clarification of Announcement, page-28

1. 2,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1100

@TheBigDance
    I wish you all the luck in your investment, but as long as investors understand that at some point, this has to become a business and the track record seems to be announcement after announcement to keep the share price elevated, but the underlying fundamentals are getting weaker

Lets just look at sharecount in MNS
    - 30 Jun 2019 611m shares
    - 30 Jun 2020 665m shares
    - 17 Aug 2021 929m shares (and ~130m options)

This excludes potential further dilution from Lind, and does not take into account the Riverstone Loan in IM3NY (which seems to be paid for by MNS shareholders despite MNS shareholders owning less than 2/3rds of IM3).

Now I appreciate they need to fund the plant, but what the above highlights (as does that article) is the lack of transparency around the true cost of that funding and also mgmt lack of understanding of quite basic terms on the agreement (I mean a loan to C4V being repaid vs more money actually ending in C4V is a huge difference).
    Add to that the secrecy around any contracts this company signs....I mean why is everything commercial in confidence when you place a huge purchase order.........and now it comes to light that the headquarters of the company placing that order is seemingly in the suburbs of London (strange no?!)

Anyway, I hope they suceed, but my sense is that once the economics start to emerge (i.e. revenues less costs), its likely that between Lind, Riverstone, the highly paid executives and C4V, there will be little left for MNS and particularily MNS shareholders......then again, it could run like a meme stock and I suspect that is what a lot are hoping for......that IMO is not a business, just speculation

Again, all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.