MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

whatSo let me try to understand this: - the loan was not repaid...

1. 2,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1124
    what

So let me try to understand this:
    - the loan was not repaid despite the announcement saying "Cv4 repays loan to Magnis and funds have been received"
    - the US$50m Riverstone loan to IM3NY secured them 3.5% of C4V (yet IM3NY is paying the interest on the full 50m....not so great for IM3NY and MNS shareholders, but great for Riverstone)
    - US$5m was paid from IM3NY to C4V for what seems like C4V expenses (if it relates to the battery plant, IM3NY have people that can pay for it.....why is Upreti getting 10% of the funds)
    - it's still confusing how MNS shareholders injected US23m into IM3NY and have the same shareholding (it certainly seems that Upreti did not put any funds into this yet C4V is getting licensing fees, fees for services and likely a good little royalty on every $1 IM3NY earns)

I mean how is this only coming to light 5 mths after the transaction closed.....why is the majority shareholder in IM3NY not privy to the arrangement at the time of signing?!?!? At a minimum, how can they say "funds have been received"....that's not a misunderstanding, that an outright falsehood!!!

all IMO
    .....perhaps MNS mgmt should put that at the bottom of their announcements going forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.