VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Clarification of ATO Position on Capital Reduction, page-27

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    good morning @67shelby appreciate the tag I've tried reading up a little bit on it overnight. Saw in an announcement that they did say "chances are prices will be trading under 20" so there was disclosure to the market. Still don't get why it went to 4c but even holders are confused lol.

I have reported this insensitive comment. Shelby is free to post wherever she pleases. She hasn't violated any terms and conditions unlike yourself. Do you not know the rules of HC?? Your post is discriminatory aswell as baiting/flaming. With a vibe like that one would presume the smart move for YOU would be to put on ignore?? Have a blessed Friday & PLEASE try to be happy or positive.

Hi @kaan12 upon reading up on it last night this was something which caught my eye. Market Cap valuation now appears to be lower than the revenue they turned over, plus they have some.cash on hand aswell. All things equal, many people buy these on the cheap just for the reason the market cap is below revenues or cash on hand for example. Let's see if any additional news flow comes forth and more importantly, how the share price will react. GLTAHz
    WOW spot on! A previous reply to Shelby I also mentioned it appears as though even the holders are clueless as per the drop. Confused people do nothing, especially investors.

They don't know how to lock in profits when things are up Alot (greed or tax issues) NOR do they SELL their shares when things drop and plummet. A silly breed of people IMO.

It's not profit until it's realised.... That's one thing great about traders, they know and believe this to be 100% true. For we LIVE in volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.