VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Appreciate the analysis @@thriftynifty. Well I suppose the stock...

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    O/T
    We are in the same boat, I was mentioned by the owners of this page that ONLY REPORTED POSTS get taken down. Contrary to the experience of you and I, I mentioned I repeatedly report defaming comments, and for days they dont do nothing. Lucky if it's taken down the SAME day (many hours later). Yet when I make a post, within 30 seconds it vanishes.

We are clearly being silenced and targeted it's not rocket science. If we plotted the amounts of suspensions/mods on a CHART we could analyse the uptrend of reports against us versus how little others are taken down for the same rules that are broken yet not applied to no name nobodies. Sad oppressive system.

I HAVE REPORTED THAT POST FOR YOU ALSO, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN THE SAME DAY! What difference does it make when 48hrs later the damage has all been done to credibility and name anyway? Pathetic waste of time. Injustice deserves a major law suit

Appreciate the analysis @@thriftynifty. Well I suppose the stock is NOT oversold just yet. How low can it go? Attached is a weekly chart below. It may do nothing sideways action for awhile? Not the expert on this stock by any means hence was happy to seek help from others more savvy.

Someone's always bought it at these levels hence volumes are telling, yet crooked ASX won't disclose who is buying or selling until they liquidate and rinse their shareholders who are "investors" of companies where management do these nasty tactics all with the assistance of ASX turning a blind eye.

They will figure a way to line their pockets if anything this is probably that shakeout that took everyone else out. Could be a week or so of thin volume selling until they release adequate announcements of them surely accumulating at the expense of the investors as mentioned.

Just a waiting game on how many stops get took, and what news they release in subsequent days (if any)
    Stock certainly not doing anything today. I am off to Hamilton Island TOMORROW who's got time to trade today? Not me! Packing bags and heading off to the mosque soon biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Good luck all holders I would be interested in an eventual trade but right now sentiment is none at all there's nothing to work off here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3117/3117041-5d5c5c3acd5e12a15654c66b1490150b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.