LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Clarification of customer agreement, page-144

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    i think lvt may run in about 12 months
    But of uncertainty of future growth with covid their intranet would not be deemed critical it spend for many companies as these companies cost cut.
    But the demand for work at home solutions; and just in general having an efficient intranet makes employees happier and more productive.
    There is a question mark over Microsoft's new product competing with Livetiles but yet they have a partnership that's a big worry. As Microsoft aren't slow to acquire new tech and they aren't cash strapped. They bought LinkedIn for God's sake.
    Salesforce already have a product they can build out intranets... Some of the bigger players like MS and Salesforce are more buying the likes of tableau and mulesoft
    Lvt and MS also signed the big US apparel retailer in the US, some 40k employees so it's excellent news this is being tied out at very large enterprise clients, citing this helps make.two.of MS products that have low adoption rates more widely used by the customer. That's a win for Microsoft and the customer.

Shareprice has been crap though, I think many people just don't get aPaaS and Intranet type demand from enterprise clients. I think this is the sort.of company that may slowly creep up then be acquired by someone like MS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.