Ann: Clarification of Exploration Target Estimate, page-19

1. 1,215 Posts.
    re: Ann: Clarification of Exploration Target ... BPowder,

The question isn't how he knows, but whether it is true. If the case is that it is then Les’s letter is full of garbage and morally pathetic. I still believe it is childish no matter how true it is or isn’t, and I cannot afford to have children running a company whereby I have a very large sum invested.

Personally if they get in I will wait for the drill results and leave even though I have been here for a very long time and wanted to see this company to production. The way that Les has acted just makes me believe that they cannot drive this company through to production. I feel PDY will be managed to the point of a take over that will be positive for a minority of stake holders.

Also would you want childish people like this or even people that may be associated to the sell down in charge of your\our money. Seems that those people are only out for their own gain.

I am just worried that finally PDY has a driving force behind it, the company is actually going somewhere and people are talking about it. Sadly there is a chance that someone may jump in the drivers seat to just go and apply the parking brake.

This worries me greatly.

Good Luck All

Kind Regards
    Bobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.