FIG 0.00% 2.0¢ freedom insurance group ltd

Well as I mentioned before I could never fathom how an outbound...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Well as I mentioned before I could never fathom how an outbound call centre can sell something without financial incentives in place, I tried to contact them several times about this issue but got no reply, I guess we now all have the answer.

Everything you said is correct, except "no new sales" or "strategy for future income streams". Read "immediate suspension of new business sales of direct insurance products", aka they will continue selling indirectly via third parties (including their subsidiary Spectrum with some 300 advisers), and people who make the initiative to contact them about their products. I'm not optimistic however, apparently most of the financial advisor's income comes from grandfather commission, and this is to be banned in few years, many financial planners now are feeling the crunch.

Overall for me this is disappointing result, I was expecting their management to work out some kind of outbound model with long-term incentives based on relationship rather than short-term incentives focused on sales, this is a common sense approach and I'm surprised they are not able to work this out with ASIC. You're very correct about St Andrews, regulatory risk drastically reduced but funding risk drastically increased. By the way, I assume you're a short-term trader and impressed with your timing & forecast, I'm terrible at technical analysis but this is something I've started to teach myself after buying FIG, are you able to share some tips like what tools you are using?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.